ActiveNow is not an email client, but uses the programs you already use. This has the following advantages:
- Your clients get a message from the address they know
- You can see all emails sent manually from ActiveNow in the Sent tab
- You use your standard footer when uploading
- You have full freedom when it comes to attachments and text formatting
It happens that after clicking the Send email button in the system, no message window opens. What to do in that case?
The first option is to set the default mailbox in the browser:
If you are using Google Chrome
Detailed instructions on how to configure an email can be found at this link.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox
Detailed instructions on how to configure an email from a domain other than your own can be found HERE
If you are using Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu, and select Internet Options.
- Go to the Programs tab and press the Set Program button in the Internet Program section.
- In the default programs windows, select Set program access and computer defaults.
- Select your default email program from the list of available applications and click OK.
If you use the e-mail of your own domain
The most recommended way is to connect an email on your own domain to Gmail.
Detailed instructions on how to do this can be found here.
The second way is to set a default email client and add an email address to it:
Detailed instructions on how to add an email to the program can be found at the link.
Instructions on how to add an e-mail account can be found here.
Mail on a Mac:
A short instruction on how to add an e-mail account is available at the link.
When an account in the selected program is already added, set the program as the default.
- Click on the START menu and select Settings.
- Select Apps and click Default Apps from the menu on the left.
- Find E-mail and select the program you want to open by default from the list.
- Make sure a different e-mail application is installed. The web browser is not an e-mail application, although you can use it to handle e-mail (website mail).
- Open the Mail app.
- Choose Mail> Preferences, then click General.
- Select your e-mail application from the Default E-mail Application menu.